- Mar 25 2022
- 6:00 pm
- Free & ticketed performances
Friday Night LIVE Music Roundup
In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene, and because Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians. On any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all around town and in surrounding communities!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Check it out!
- Flatland Cavalry | Backyard Bar, Stage & Grill (waiting list only) | TICKETS | 8:30p
- Jacob Augustine | Freight Bar (Waco) | 8-11p
- Twelve12 | Blue Dog Wine & Martini Bar (Waco)| 8-11p
- Zachary Burnett | Sunday’s Caribbean Oasis Sports Bar & Grill (China Spring) | 6:30p
- The Gray Havens | Common Grounds | TICKETS| 7:30-11p
- Johnny Joe Ramos | The Grape | 6-9p
- The Ballou Cats | Triple B’s Smokehouse | 7-10p
- Britt Kerr | Lakeside Bar | 8-11p